Home

$10,000 Honor Guarantee, Backed by InterNACHI
Buyers Home Inspection

Our home inspection service provides you with the knowledge you need to make an informed decision on the property’s current condition , both indoors and outside.

Our report can also be used as a guide on any future repairs or maintenance items needed so you can enjoy the safety and comfort of your new home for years to come.

Thermal Imaging Services

Precision Home Inspections Plus is changing the ” visual examination ” part of the common home inspection by adding Infrared Thermal Imaging to our home inspection process.

We use Thermal Imaging Technology to measure the differences in heat signatures to help discover problem areas that can go unnoticed by the naked eye, and include pictures in every report. You will have an unprecedented view of your future new home.

 

Home Energy Report

By now you have already done your homework and how much mortgage , taxes, insurance and other fees will be, but do you know how much the electricity and heating & cooling cost will be?

With our Home Energy Report this and more plus get insights on ways to reduce your energy consumption.


OUR PROCESS:
  • Grounds and Lot inspection
  • Exterior of the home is inspected
  • Full Interior of the home inspected
  • Attic inspected
  • Basement inspected
  • Roof Inspected
  • Crawlspace Inspected
  • Areas of concern discussed with client/ walk through with client
  • Report is written up and emailed to the client typically within 24 to 48 hrs
OUR PROMISE

” Give us 2% of your Trust…and we will earn the other 98%…with Hardwork and Dedication to You, Our Client”

 

Our Mission:

Buying a new home or a “new -to -you” home is a huge investment and a very important step by you and your family and all of us at Precision Home Inspections Plus understand this. The safety and well being of your family is the upmost importance to you and having a home inspection is an important precaution to ensure that.

About Us:

Precision Home Inspections plus takes pride in the fact we get to take part in your home buying experience. We understand buying a new home is a huge undertaking and nothing is more important to you than the safety and well being of your family. Our detailed , safety minded inspection process is set up to ensure you can make an informed decision and be confident in your future new home.

More About Us

Get In Touch

white4x4_jeep@yahoo.com

precisionhomeinspectionsplus@gmail.com

Office:
(276) 266-1175

Cell:

(276) 620-2140

Send us a message , click more ways to get in touch!

More Ways to Get In Touch

Business Address:

624 S. Main st
Rural Retreat,  VA 24368
USA

Direction and Maps

Have me call you.

Home Inspection Glossary

                                   
     
         
the InterNACHI Glossary