Spring is in the air.
The longer and warmer days of spring is the perfect time to knock off some home maintenance items as we transition from winter to spring.
○ Check for damage to your roof.
○ Check all soffit, fascia and trim for damage and deterioration
○ Contact a HVAC technician to go over your air conditioning units to ensure proper working order
○ Check your water heater for rust, leaks or other issues
○ Check for leaks elsewhere in your home
○ Replace any worn or damaged extension cords
○ Check your fire extinguisher and recharge/ replace if necessary
Call Precision Home Inspections Plus for all your home inspection needs, whether your buying, selling or just annual maintenance checks Precision has you covered.
Home Inspections, Radon testing, Sewer scope Inspections, Water sampling and more
Call (276) 266-1175