About Us

Here at Precision Home Inspections plus we believe in providing our clients the best possible inspection with the safety and well being of thier family at the forefront. 

We take pride in the fact we get to take part in your home buying experience and are always available to answer any questions you may have. 

We are Precision Home Inspections plus

Give us 2% of your trust and we WILL earn the other 98% , with Hardwork and Dedication to you, our clients

Precision Home Inspections plus, LLC

From the Roof to the Crawlspace and all points in between,  we got you covered!

Our 400+ point inspection process with the safety of you and your family in mind , we will go over and beyond for you

 

We are always available to go over and answer any questions or concerns you may have about the home inspection 

Past Experience

USMC
(1992~1996)
Had the privilege of serving our great country and it was an honor to serve in the  U.S Marine Corps 

Precision Home Inspections plus LLC
(2018~present)  Owner/Operator 
One of the greatest feelings in the world is starting an company and riding the roller coaster journey that under-taking will take you. The highs and lows will test you like no other and that ride will make you better for it. 

%d bloggers like this: