Professional Radon Testing Services
- Radon gas is found in nearly 1 in 8 homes in the United States *
- Radon is invisible- the only way to know if your home is affected by Radon is to test the home.
- Homes is all 50 states have tested high for Radon.
- Any building can have high Radon levels- homes, schools and workplaces should ALL be tested.
- 4.0 pCi/L of Radon is Equal to smoking approximately 8 cigarettes a day!
- Radon is the 2nd leading cause of lung cancer in the U.S. (Second only to smoking)
- RADON – Colorless
Virginia and Tennessee have a geological layout that puts both states at a high risk of Radon levels.
Testing is the only way to know the Radon levels in your living areas of your home, you can see, taste, smell Radon.